Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Wednesday...

Feeling rather crummy today. Today and tomorrow will be the worst days after the double dose of chemo I had this past Monday. I took it easy on the other med's they gave me and firgured I'd just ride this out and get it over with. It seemed like the new med's just put off the inevitable. I still had bad stomach cramps. My skin has cleared up a lot, but now it's getting too dry and my fingers and feet are cracking and almost bleeding. No 'Foot of the Month" for me Mo. If I can get my ass in our swimming pool tomorrow, I will have gone swimming in the spring, summer, and fall. The water's about 68-70 so I know I can go in. It's a pain in the ass with clearing the leaves all of the time.

6 comments:

Southernspeak4 said...

Hiya, Phil...I just found this part of your blog today. This is not your bummer blog at all, but your inspirational blog, how you're able to keep your sense of humor and kindness through it all...you are an inspiration. I hope you're feeling okay today. :)

Chloe said...

Hang in there, Phil. Treat yourself to some strawberry shortcake.

Monkey said...

Burts Bees Foot Cream for the footsies.

Allow yourself to rest Phil. That's right. REST. I know, it's a dirty word, but sometimes you just have to do it.

Don't worry about us, your audience. We'll be here after your nap.

Hugs,
Monkey

Phil said...

Rest is a 4-letter word! I can't do that. I'll try the Foot Cream, I hear it's the Bee's Knee's

JLee said...

and "monkeys have furry knees" from the "Making Friends" series of course. Phil, my mother let cancer win and take her life, and you seem like the kind of person that will not let anything get the best of you. I hope you never lose that sense of humor, despite what you have to endure :)

*Monica said...

Maybe not foot of the month, but definately cool guy.

Post a Comment