Monday, September 26, 2005

#36 Done

It seem like a long time since I've posted here. I had a rough week with the last round of chemo. Major stomach aches that went from last Tuesday night until about 5 am Monday morning. I've been going on with about 4 hours of sleep each night (and we don't even have a baby anymore). I went to NYC for my 36th chemo today. It was the single dose so it wasn't too bad. I got out at 11 am and took the bus crosstown back to my car. On the bus, I noticed that I would see people walking down the street, then the bus would go maybe a block because of traffic, then I would see the same people walking by the bus. So I got off at Columbus Circle and had a sandwich on a bench, then walked through Lincoln Center and by the fountain and back to the car. I do enjoy the city and all of the people watching it offers. My stomach has finally settled down. Tonight, I got a call from my friend Rick (see link on his name), he's sending guys over this week to close my pool for me. Too much, too much. The funny thing was that I was going to stop by his shop today to talk to him about what I need to do to shut down the pool, plus I am going to be building him a kickass website over the winter. There goes my psychic connection with people again, I love it!
Back to work tomorrow, I hope I sleep...

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I hope you get some good sleep. Are you allowed to take a sleeping aid? Ambien changed my life. I didn't sleep for like 12 years due to my Fibromyalgia. Ambien, it is awesome.

Fee better! How many more sessions to go?

Wendy said...

uh, feelllll better, not feeeee better. :)

Phil said...

Wendy, I do take Ambien. It knocks me out for 4-5 hours, that's all. I did get 7 last night and I fee much better ;-)
I have 4 treatments set up, with another CT scan a few days before #4. I'm getting good vibes still so 'I think I shrink' some more.

Thanks Cherish ;-)

Monkey said...

"I think I shrink"... I finally get it. I'm such a silly monkey.

Hope you got a good night's sleep.

Hugs and Bananas,
monkey

Post a Comment