I've gotten emails from people concered about what I've mentioned to my therapists. Let me make one thing perfectly clear (I am not a crook-wrong speech). I've mentioned on this blog that I am in therapy. Aside from dealing with the cancer and chemo, I also have 'other issues' not related to this. I tend to let a lot, if not all of it hang out in this Blog. I see a psychologist to deal with my cancer issues, plus other issues that I should have dealt with years ago in the 'real world'. Rarely has any of my Blogging come up in my therapy other than to say that I find it theraputic and I've met some very supportive people that I like. I also see a psychiatrist to handle some medication that I take to help with out with the uncertainty of my mortality at this point in time. I would not aire my dirty laundry in the Blog if it did pertain to anyone.
Pretty simple.
Have a nice day ;-)
2 comments:
Darn there went my narcissistic dreams...
I hope you are felling well today. :)
This does not mean that I don't talk to everyone else about you ;-)
I feel like I usually feel after getting a double dose of chemo. I feel like shutting this thing down. I think it's a stupid idea and it enables me to be more fucked up. On a more positve note, I kayaked at 5:30 am for the first time in almost a month.
Post a Comment