A man goes into his shrinks office and tells his shrink he has 'imaginary friends'. His shrink says 'don't worry, lot's of people have imaginary friends'. The man says 'The problem is that they are real people, I just imagine they are my friends' ;-)
Back at S.K. for #31. Shit, I can't believe that I've that many chemo's so far and still have my hair. That's a lot of junk to be putting into my system. Now I have 8 more to go before getting reevaluated. Hopefully I will continue with my progress. I do a double header with the shrinks today. Psychologist, then Psychiatrist. Up the medication, full steam ahead. I'm actually using much less of the meds. I think all of this is helpful. I'm still working on things but it's not an easy process to change your behavior especially if it's destructive. Gilda's may be out for a while, scheduling problems with my wife's schedule of teaching violin. We'll work something out...
5 comments:
Is that you and your wife doing all the music on the other blog? Spectacular!
My mom didn't lose her hair after 7 months of chemo. Sometimes you just don't.
Good luck today with all the shrinkage. I saw mine today, and the consesus is I'm still fucked up. ;)
Love "Moondance" on the other blog. You can play for Monkey anytime. Better than acapella.
Monkey's Human
I'm so glad you have your hair still. :) Although, bald is sexy...
You've got superhair! You should have it cloned and sell it on the black market.
Cherish, thanks for the well wishes.
Monica, yes, my wife did the vocals and the violin. I just played the solo acoustic guitar stuff. Thanks for the compliment
Monkey, sorry your Mom had to deal with the chemo. I do have my hair and my sense of humor (for the most part). As far as my shrinkage goes we've have a consensus now-I'm just plain nuts ;-)
Wendy, this is the age of bald. I'm sure I'll join the club after leisure suits and bald is not cool come into fashion again.
Chloe, thanks. That picture (which I took with out stretched arm) before digital cameras is probably as old as you are. I have wavy hair still, but now it's waving goodbye.
Post a Comment