Saturday, September 03, 2005

The end is near...

Of summer that is. It sure went quickly. I probably only have a week or two to swim before the water gets too cold (under 70 degrees). I hope I get my self out kayaking more. I did get tot the US Open this past Thursday, that was great. I wrote about it on my other Blog. I did get good news about my lung tumors this week, they are shrinking. I'm not looking forward to more chemo, but at least it is working. I feel rather normal (as in old normal) today. I hope it lasts. We are heading out for a nice dinner for two tonight, then heading home sans kids. my sister is watching them and will return them later in the evening. The weather is gorgeous so I hope to do some yardwork and watch some of the Open. Not much else to report, I like it that way...

2 comments:

Chloe said...

Enjoy your dinner with the Missus!

Phil said...

I will, we saw the 40 year old virgin last night, pretty funny movie. We needed a laugh!

Post a Comment