It's very gray as to what it means. It's a lot of chemo's to have for sure. Everything is taken in like 2 months segments. That is sort of how my life has played out for the past 20 months. It stinks because I have always been someone who wants to be in control-which sucks too. To look at me you would not think I was very sick or that I even have cancer. As it stands now, I have 7 more weekly treatments to go, then I get another CT scan and we will see if there is more shrinking of the tumors. If there is, we may stay on the chemo to get even more shrinkage, if not, then it may be presented to a surgeon to see if an operation is next. I guess when I wrote that, it was more of a bummer statement but today I feel good. As you may have seen, this is a real strange blog, I try not to hold back...
2 comments:
Does this mean you are closer to being done? OR just bummer, that is alot?
It's very gray as to what it means. It's a lot of chemo's to have for sure. Everything is taken in like 2 months segments. That is sort of how my life has played out for the past 20 months. It stinks because I have always been someone who wants to be in control-which sucks too. To look at me you would not think I was very sick or that I even have cancer. As it stands now, I have 7 more weekly treatments to go, then I get another CT scan and we will see if there is more shrinking of the tumors. If there is, we may stay on the chemo to get even more shrinkage, if not, then it may be presented to a surgeon to see if an operation is next. I guess when I wrote that, it was more of a bummer statement but today I feel good. As you may have seen, this is a real strange blog, I try not to hold back...
Post a Comment