Tuesday, September 27, 2005

09.27.05 SK Revisited

For those of you New readers, here is a post I did a month or so ago about my trip into SK for a treatment.

1 comment:

Southernspeak4 said...

Wow, I'm glad that they make things so comfortable for you there, that's pretty cool. I wonder why they won't let you take pictures? HIPPA/privacy of others? Weird. Well, you're at about the best cancer clinic in the country, babe, "none better." What is the stage/status of your cancer now and the prognosis, if you don't mind me asking?

I'm...going to pretend like you didn't take a picture of Hooters, lol, or a pregnant woman statue...let's just let that lie.

Sodium chloride is correct, by the way, helps smooth the transition of the chemicals into the blood cells themselves so as not to create a hypertonic or hypotonic effect, depending on what is required and the concentration, as well as I remember???...but you probably knew dat.:)

That was a cool post, babe. I want to go to NYC again. I went when I was 17 and we were mostly concerned with the hookers out at 4 a.m. out our window and "Geisha To Go" commercials on one of our channels, being naive midwestern kids. :)

Post a Comment