Thursday, September 15, 2005

This and That, That and This

I'm feeling generally good. I still have a bit of abdominal pain, more from the operation (which was one year ago on the Sept 20th) than from the chemo. I did get a hernia in my abdominal wall a few weeks ago so that I suppose is making things worse. I don't know what the course of action is going to be for that. I'll ask when I see the Doc in person in 5-6 weeks. I think part of my better mental state is that I am getting some postitive things from therapy and I have been listening to the Bernie Siegel book on tape. He talks about the Exceptional Patient who I think I am. There are maybe 15-20% of cancer patients who refuse to give in and be a statistic, I want to be in that percentile. I know I can be...

5 comments:

*Monica said...

Exceptional patient indeed!

dot said...

I agree with Monica.

Chloe said...

Exceptional blogger, exceptional friend...why wouldn't you be an exceptional patient?!

I liked your last post, but everyone else already said what I wanted to - definitely her issue.

SquirrleyMojo said...

Ditto to Chloe!

Monkey said...

Just plain EXCEPTIONAL.

Post a Comment