Saturday, September 17, 2005

Saturday - one more day to go...

It's Saturday! Today is my 4 year anniversary of starting to work where I work, so that is cool. On the 10th of Sept it was my 1 year anniversary of being put on staff, even better. Today my oldest son (almost 12) had his test for a stripe in Tang So Do (a karate type martial art). He aced it I'm sure. It's been a pretty good week for me, physically and mentally. I have another day 'off' then I go back for the double whammy chemo on Monday. I dread it, I've blogged it before so I won't again. The good thing is that I can blog from the doctors office. What's even better is that I am beating this cancer. Screw the blogs! Although I do enjoy it and I had fun doing the MeMe. I usually poo-poo the MeMe type stuff but I decided to do it and break out of my 'mold' that I so often would keep myself in. A great benefit of cancer I suppose is that I make more of an effort to get my act together, I feel time is more important in that regard...

5 comments:

Chloe said...

In case I haven't told you lately, your posts always make me smile. Glad you're well and good luck on Monday.

Wendy said...

yeah, screw the blogs! (why?) I am glad you are beating this thing, I think of you and say little prayers often :)

Monkey said...

I must say, Wendy, your picture is freakin' adorable.

I'll be thinking of you on Monday Phil. We will send bananas. Lots of potassium you know.

dot said...

The MeMe stuff is just a way to brag about someone in blog world liking you enough to tag you. I think. Some people would say the opposite!

Best wishes on Monday. When you feel sick, just remember: "It's working!" =)

Phil said...

Thank you everyone for the kind words and well wishes. It really helps make this whole thing easier for me.
I felt honoured to be tagged.

Post a Comment