I just found out the other day that the chemo is working. I'm guardedly happy. I just feel today that I live a lie. Not a happy feeling. I'd probably feel this even if I didn't have cancer.
Let me comment on my comment. I'm not always happy with myself and/or how I behave. I think it's rather normal to do this. I don't think I'm all or even mostly a lie.
Phil you aren't a lie or living a lie I don't think. Maybe you are having a self-censorship issue like me...or maybe I don't know what the heck I am talking about.
I hope you are feeling well, how is the stomach cramping medicine working?
So many of us feel that way. I think it's part of being human and constantly taking inventory. Some days are better than others. You're brave to bring voice to it though.
7 comments:
Let me comment on my comment. I'm not always happy with myself and/or how I behave. I think it's rather normal to do this. I don't think I'm all or even mostly a lie.
How are you today(thursday)?
I went to the US Open Tennis. I'll have more to tell tomorrow
Phil you aren't a lie or living a lie I don't think. Maybe you are having a self-censorship issue like me...or maybe I don't know what the heck I am talking about.
I hope you are feeling well, how is the stomach cramping medicine working?
there's truth behind every lie . . .
And probably lies behind every truth...
So many of us feel that way. I think it's part of being human and constantly taking inventory. Some days are better than others. You're brave to bring voice to it though.
Post a Comment