Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Number 6 of 8 tomorrow

I go into NYC tomorrow for treatment #6 of my 8 scheduled treatments. I'll get rescanned in about 2 weeks and then see how we proceed. I have always been sort of a control freak, so this cancer has been quite an awakening for me. I have absolutely no control over it except with how I deal with it, that's been fairly good under the circumstances I think. One never knows how one will react to a given situation until you find yourself in that situation. What I had mentioned last week as an idea for this weeks journey, it to document my day with photographs, so I think I will put new batteries in the old digital camera, and see what happens. The trips to the city are not all bad. Thursday's post should be interesting and entertaining.
-phil

7 comments:

dot said...

Pictures of the city would be interesting.

Will you be taking pictures while you're at SK? Of treatment?

Phil said...

If the nurses let me, I will take pictures.

Wendy said...

Just tell them it is for your blog, maybe they will understand. Everyone blogs...I hope all goes well, and you begin to feel better.

_Karyl said...

that'd be cool..a day in the life of Phil.

Chloe said...

Phil, we often don't realize that EVERYTHING is about the journey. Good luck tomorrow!

dot said...

Hope all goes well with the chemo today. Take lots of pictures of your journey.

Pennie said...

Thanks for stopping by our blog. Carl and I will be following your journey as we fight this menace along with you. By the way, I enjoyed your tunes. Keep it up! Music has always been my outlet for emotion.

Post a Comment