Let's join the circus! We could create a juggling routine we perform with our feet :)
I wouldn't want to damage our feet.I have so many pimples on me, I could be in the side show.Thanks for your comment Chloe ;-)
Don't run away. You have lots of love there--pimples or no pimples.Half way through the chemo & this really could be it! Soon, you will have a fabulous book deal . . .
3 comments:
Let's join the circus! We could create a juggling routine we perform with our feet :)
I wouldn't want to damage our feet.
I have so many pimples on me,
I could be in the side show.
Thanks for your comment Chloe ;-)
Don't run away. You have lots of love there--pimples or no pimples.
Half way through the chemo & this really could be it! Soon, you will have a fabulous book deal . . .
Post a Comment