Wednesday, August 03, 2005

INSURANCE - The ' I ' word

Ok, so I'm home, no tickets, no bombings, it's HOT, a lot of tank tops in the city, all-in-all not a bad day. I get home and my wife tells me that some collection agency (P.C.B.- doesn't that cause cancer?) called to tell her/us that we owe $1570.95 for services on Sept 20 - 30, 2004. Well, I looked at all of my claims online, I can do that with my insurance carrier, and saw that the patient responsiblity (I think that means me) is ZERO. Ok, I have these questions:
  • when was the exact date and which facility was it?
  • what was done?
  • why does my insurance say it's been paid?
  • where the fuck is my invoice?
  • why is there a collection agency after me. Shouldn't I get a bill, ignore it, then have them after me?

The woman was nice, she suggested me calling the insurance company. I asked her to mail me all of the invoices and information, and I'll take it from there....

1 comment:

dot said...

Ugh.

Didn't Chloe's dad have a similar issue? I think I remember her writing something along those lines.

Post a Comment