My Letter
Ann's Response
Here is what I sent Ann - Is it over?
Hi Ann,
I can see having the policy to maintain and protect the confidentiality of the group’s members. That was not explained at the time. I know Gilda's is not a good fit for Dana, or the kids at this time. I'm glad that our experience has started some dialogue within Gilda's to address these issues. As far as I'm concerned, it's over and done with. I will not discuss it further, I'm satisfied with the steps that are being taken. No hard feelings.
Regards
Phil.
5 comments:
Good letter, Phil.
Glad you don't harbor any hard feelings. My dad wouldn't have stopped til someone was in tears, because he's a bit...jerky. Yeah, that'll do.
Just an update: I sent Gilda's another email asking if they received my first email so things would be clear.
No reply yet.
"No hard feelings"?!?
Grrrrr.
Grrrrr.
May I have their address??? :-)
See. I need to learn from people like you . . . because I am definately not satisfied--[I just deleted the following rant out of respect for you & your kindness].
Just for the record, I WAS PISSED, BIG TIME! But, what's the point of holding on to it? I am still waiting to hear from them so they would know that I WILL NOT talk about it. They were impersonal with me, so I'm being real mature and throwing it back at them ;-)
Post a Comment