It will--so you've told me. Hang on--relief is right around the corner, right? Maybe you are giving birth to an incredible baby blogging post and your epiphany awaits?
I try. [Hugs]
{{{{Phil}}}}
I'm thinking of you...:)
Hendrik,Out of all of my many friends, I have to say that you are the only person how really cares enough about me to make sure that I have plenty of music, movies and games to download.-you jerk!
I think it's great you are blogging about this. Get better!!
6 comments:
It will--so you've told me. Hang on--relief is right around the corner, right?
Maybe you are giving birth to an incredible baby blogging post and your epiphany awaits?
I try. [Hugs]
{{{{Phil}}}}
I'm thinking of you...:)
Hendrik,
Out of all of my many friends, I have to say that you are the only person how really cares enough about me to make sure that I have plenty of music, movies and games to download.
-you jerk!
I think it's great you are blogging about this. Get better!!
Post a Comment