I went to NYC today to meet with my Oncologist and to go over the results from Saturday's CT scan. My wife went in with me and we met my brother and his wife there. After getting the blood work done, we were surprised to get in to see the Doc in a relatively short amount of time. She basically came in and said 'there is significant shrinkage in my lung tumors' and that 'we are going to continue with the treatments'. I was expecting the word shrinkage, but I was happy to hear significant in front of it. I did get a printout of the report, but it is like reading a legal document so I will just go by the short and sweet version she supplied. They are also going to try something that could help with the cramping I get in my stomach with the CPT11. So right now, I am scheduled for 4 more treaments, then I meet with a nurse, then probably 4 more then another CT scan. Bottom line, I am very happy that the chemo is doing what it should be and that I am having a very favorable response to it. I'm not looking forward to more chemo because it sucks and I really fucking hate it, but at least it is helping.Thanks everyone for your support.
Love to all
-phil
5 comments:
Yay!! *does ye merry jig*
Fantastic news, Phil!
WhooHoo!!!
Oh Yeah! [Mojo does a booty dance!]
Phil, I am so happy for you! And, bonus, getting something to help your stomach. A good day! :)
Good going, keep getting better!
Post a Comment