Wednesday, August 24, 2005

How I feel tonight

I just had chemo yesterday and the side effects are really kicking in tonight. I had the double dose, Erbitux and CPT11. The CPT11 reacts with my bowels and stomach where I feel like a woman must feel with contractions when giving birth. It ties my stomach in knots. I will feel like this all day tomorrow. I'm going to work from home, I'm lucky they let me do that. I also can't sleep even after putting in a 11 1/2 hour day (w/o lunch) with no blogging!

3 comments:

mr. schprock said...

An 11 1/2 hour day (w/o lunch) with no blogging! Dang! I've been that busy. It's good for a while, but certainly not all the time.

Wendy said...

no blogging and no lunch...that is just wrong. I hope you feel better soon.

SquirrleyMojo said...

birthing pangs w/o a baby at the end would be no fun. :-(

Post a Comment