Tuesday, August 02, 2005
Feeling Deflated
I'm feeling a little deflated today. I go for chemo again tomorrow. It's my 4th of 8 scheduled treatments, the half way point I suppose. I have a feeling I will do more than 8. Don't ask, I just know. It's been over 18 months of this 'chapter' in my life. I go from being real gun-ho, to being so sick and tired of the whole deal. Life wasn't real easy before this either, but now it's one thing after another it seems. Well, hopefully I'll be able to zip in and out of the city tomorrow and I won't get a ticket or anything and be home by 2 pm. I Probably should not have posted today, but what the fuck .... just feeling let down.
4 comments:
I'm glad you posted. Hope all goes well tomorrown.
Good luck! Treat yourself to the biggest ice cream cone you can find in the tri-state area. That's sure to cheer you up :)
Lucy Grealy talked about how treatment in the city was such a pain in the ass too!
I feel I am getting the absolute best treatment in the world by the best Doctor in the world. It's not so bad, it's mainly a drag in the winter with all of the snow.
Post a Comment