Sunday, August 14, 2005
Lemonade
My wife, my youngest son and myself were going to the organic farm we visit on the weekends today. We're not veg-heads, but we like to support the local farmers and they do have the best corn. On our way there, we passed a couple of kids who were selling lemonade. I didn't think too much of it. Then I remembered something I read one day. 'You should always stop and buy lemonade from kids ' or something like that. So 1/2 mile later, I asked everyone if they were thristy. I heard a resounding 'yes!' so I turned around and we went back and bought 3 glasses of lemonade @ .50 a glass (plus a .50 tip). It made all of our days....
4 comments:
yep, always buy lemonade from kids.
but not if it has floaties.
are you absolutely sure that it was lemonade? or did it jsut have the appearance of lemonade?
Now that you mention it, I'm not sure, but it was not body temperature so I think it was okay.
I don't live in New Jersey ya know...
Post a Comment