Monday, August 01, 2005

Back to Work

Let's see how today goes, my stomach has calmed down. I feel rather freakish though. I wonder if anyone will comment on my skin. I didn't tell too many people about the new cancer this time. I'm curious to see who comments, or if they will pretend there is nothing unusual.
I had my 15 minutes of fame in here already :-)

5 comments:

dot said...

Your 15 minutes of fame?

Chloe said...

Good luck! Hope your coworkers weren't a bunch of douchebags today.

Phil said...

Chloe, 98% of my co-workers are great. I can't expect the world to revolve around me, it obviously revolves around my 5 yr old. The cancer is a conversation stopper to say the least, and so many people don't know how to handle it and that's ok. It's not the most pleasant subject, I just hope they don't have to deal with it.

P.S. - work was great. I'm part of this real cool 'development team' (2 of us) and we had a very casual meeting with our manager to lay out our plans and goals and stuff like that. It was fun, we all get along and like to laugh.

P.P.S. - how do you like the new photo. It's called 'Memories'. My brothers wife painted it

Chloe said...

Love it. I was wondering where it came from!

SquirrleyMojo said...

Your sister-in-law is a mysterious artist . . .

Post a Comment