Hi baby...I know that must have been terrifying. I've typed reports and teared up not knowing the person, I can't even imagine my friend going through it...but you did get through it...though a horrific memory, truly, lightning rarely strikes twice at the same time at the same place.
Don't worry about how WE feel, don't protect us, worry about yourself...you're doing great, we're still here, and we love you. *mwahh*
That must have been a really traumatic and terrifying experience. I can’t even start to imagine what that must have felt like, but I know how much I dislike throwing up. Yuk! And they made you drink that foul substance for the scan….. yuk again! But that was all a year ago, something to remember but not too often…. Or as Southern said earlier ‘lightning rarely strikes twice at the same time at the same place’.
I think it is really courageous that you videoblog like this. Keep doing it, if you feel like it and if it helps you. Don’t worry about us… we can take it! And if we can’t… there is no-one holding a gun to our heads and ordering us to read/watch this.
4 comments:
Hi baby...I know that must have been terrifying. I've typed reports and teared up not knowing the person, I can't even imagine my friend going through it...but you did get through it...though a horrific memory, truly, lightning rarely strikes twice at the same time at the same place.
Don't worry about how WE feel, don't protect us, worry about yourself...you're doing great, we're still here, and we love you. *mwahh*
I feel like this video helped me better understand what you have been going through. I could see it on your face, and hear it in your voice.
I think these videos are an excellent idea for your chemo blog... But only if it helps you, as well.
Take care.
That must have been a really traumatic and terrifying experience.
I can’t even start to imagine what that must have felt like, but I know how much I dislike throwing up. Yuk! And they made you drink that foul substance for the scan….. yuk again!
But that was all a year ago, something to remember but not too often…. Or as Southern said earlier ‘lightning rarely strikes twice at the same time at the same place’.
I think it is really courageous that you videoblog like this. Keep doing it, if you feel like it and if it helps you. Don’t worry about us… we can take it! And if we can’t… there is no-one holding a gun to our heads and ordering us to read/watch this.
Take care :)
I will never look at a giant candy cane the same way again. Big hugs Phil, look forward buddy. Good times are coming.
Post a Comment