Here's a horrible picture of me, but that's me now, rash and all. Man, I look like Frankenstein with the kayak coming out of my neck like bolts

My Ride

This was at the other end of the lake,
if I go straight ahead, I'll be back by home

My Ride

Walton Lake from earth.google.com
8 comments:
Okay, you do look a little confused, but still a handsome guy.:) Beautiful day, my God! Thanks for sharing those with us, Phillie, very calmmmminnnggg...num nyor kor eyyyy...*chanting*
you look great--maybe everyone is at you?
paranoia is under-rated
Thanks Southern, It was a gorgeous day, I had to get out on the lake. I miss it so much. Two summers ago I was out every day (81 in a row)
Squirrley, I always loved that line from a Woody Allen movie "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't out to get you"
Great fashion accessory….I wonder how long it will take before all fashion-conscious people will walk with a kayak through his/her neck. You could be the next trendsetter ;)
Just kidding! Lovely pictures :)
Yes Dakota, I look like Franken-kayak. That's what happens when you have to take your own pictures
;-)
Looks chilly out there. Ya, you do look a little pissed!
Hey Phil, try the yahoo, if you can, it's freed up...here at the hotel, all is well.:)
There is nothing I like better than an angry man with a kayak. I am not out to get you *mwwwahahahahah*
Or am I?
Post a Comment