Phil, I finally got this thing to work! It's my internet connection that sucks! So nice to see you, but so sad to see you go through this all. {{hugs}}
I would absolutely love to hear you play guitar or sing something for us. This video blog is great! Keep up with this- you seem like a great guy.
It was a bit weird (and wonderful at the same time) to welcome you in my living room while you were in your basement in America, but it was so nice to see you! It might sounds strange but hearing/seeing you talk made your nightmare even more real to me. I wish you strength, courage and wisdom for the next couple of days. I’ll be thinking of you!
Oh and here are some wise words from my mother: Never apologize for the mess, by doing that people tend to focus on that :)
Hey...I posted to this and it's not here....a POX on the blogger Gods. Phillie, I like to see this documentary of what you're going through, this is a very good idea and hopefully therapeutic...I'll be honest, I can see the dread in you, here, and it makes me sad/worried for you, but we need to hear it...and you are one strong individual, babe, so we know you can take it. Hugs to you.:)
7 comments:
it is good to hear you talk to us. It makes me realize how real what you are going thru is.
Hugs and love to you, friend.
Phil! You were in my living room tonight!
And if you were in my living room, you wouldn't be concerned about the condition of your basement--aiya! (which looks like a "normal" basement)
I will be thinking of you the next couple of days & hope you rest well (better than expected); also, looking forward to that song soon--
you are a man of many talents.
Phil, I finally got this thing to work! It's my internet connection that sucks! So nice to see you, but so sad to see you go through this all. {{hugs}}
I would absolutely love to hear you play guitar or sing something for us. This video blog is great! Keep up with this- you seem like a great guy.
Talk to you later...
can't see what it is :( but {hugs} to u Phil. issit cold in the antarctica this time of the year??
Hi Phil, nice to see you!
It was a bit weird (and wonderful at the same time) to welcome you in my living room while you were in your basement in America, but it was so nice to see you! It might sounds strange but hearing/seeing you talk made your nightmare even more real to me. I wish you strength, courage and wisdom for the next couple of days. I’ll be thinking of you!
Oh and here are some wise words from my mother: Never apologize for the mess, by doing that people tend to focus on that :)
{{Hugs}}
Great explanation of what you're going through, and it was really nice to see and hear you.
I don't think I'd be brave enought to put a movie on the web!
Thanks for that, though. I guess the bad cramping will be starting soon. We'll be thinking of you.
Hey...I posted to this and it's not here....a POX on the blogger Gods. Phillie, I like to see this documentary of what you're going through, this is a very good idea and hopefully therapeutic...I'll be honest, I can see the dread in you, here, and it makes me sad/worried for you, but we need to hear it...and you are one strong individual, babe, so we know you can take it. Hugs to you.:)
Post a Comment