Like a swiss timepiece, the fucking stomach cramps begain again. Just 2-3 days of intense pain, then moderate pain for another few days. Plus I feel like I'm losing my mind (again)
Do you ever watch "Grey's Anatomy"? There was an episode where a man was in a lot of pain, and the only thing that would take it away was porn. So the hospital brought him a bunch of tapes and called it "porn pain management". It could work for you, too! (maybe?)Worked on tv, anyway...
I throw a hot-water bottle in your direction (hope I did not hit you in the face).Maybe that will help?!. Man, never knew I could throw that far ;) Just kidding!
All the best, stay positive, you can do this…. With or without a mind :)
3 more "bad" weeks, 3 more "bad" weeks, and then it's over...we're with ya, ya know that. Hey, if it'll help you feel better, Mo and I discussed flashing our ta-tas your way? In my case, that won't help..;)
Thanks everyone, this is one of the worst times so far. I don't know why, but the pain is pretty unbearable. Hopefully it will be a little better tomorrow. Hugs, porn, hot water bottles, tummy rubs, thoughts and ta-tas will all help.
12 comments:
If you put on a muzzle, I will rub your tummy.
Do you ever watch "Grey's Anatomy"? There was an episode where a man was in a lot of pain, and the only thing that would take it away was porn. So the hospital brought him a bunch of tapes and called it "porn pain management". It could work for you, too! (maybe?)Worked on tv, anyway...
Big hugs, Phil. "It's working, it's working." That should be your mantra.
I meant the chemo is working. Maybe the hugs are working too, though.
I throw a hot-water bottle in your direction (hope I did not hit you in the face).Maybe that will help?!. Man, never knew I could throw that far ;) Just kidding!
All the best, stay positive, you can do this…. With or without a mind :)
3 more "bad" weeks, 3 more "bad" weeks, and then it's over...we're with ya, ya know that. Hey, if it'll help you feel better, Mo and I discussed flashing our ta-tas your way? In my case, that won't help..;)
Thanks everyone, this is one of the worst times so far. I don't know why, but the pain is pretty unbearable. Hopefully it will be a little better tomorrow.
Hugs, porn, hot water bottles, tummy rubs, thoughts and ta-tas will all help.
I have photos of my human's ta-tas. I'll try and sneak them away from her.
Hugs to your tummy Phil.
Monkey, shame on you! Sneaking your humans ta-ta photos...
lol...WhatEVS...
if it makes Phil feel better, I'm copacetic with it.
Feeling better, Phil?
Monkey, your human will never know and I'll never tell.
Paula, what a mouthful
(copacetic I mean, great word)
I think I'm over the worst for this week. Only a 6-7 on the pain scale
Sorry for the pain! My husband watched that Grey's episode...it was pretty funny, I caught a bit of it too.
How about we all send Porn your way. Some friendly kind for Dana too! LOL.
As for the ta tas...mine may scare you away! The do me! Still have not gone down from the nursing days. any takers? lol
Oh that soooo sucks! Hope it gets better for you.
Post a Comment