I work with a guy, I really don't know him well, but he seems like a friendly guy, rather quiet. I have not seen him in two weeks and I figured he took some time off. I found out that he was leaving a party at his cousins two weeks ago and was robbed and severly beaten. He was in a coma for over a week. He has fucking heel marks on his head from where he was stomped on. Lately too, I've been seeing a lot of stomping on people in the Blog world. People seem to think that everyone and everything is fair game. There's a thin line between busting chops and just harassing people and being downright mean. I think it really sucks, people either don't put themselves in other people's shoes enough, or they are just mean people who don't give a fuck. I'm probably just very naive or too chemo'd out, I feel like what you see is what you get with me, but others appear to be one thing, then you see they are something else. This applies to the real world too, not just here. This shouldn't be a news flash for me, but it is. Maybe I'm just losing my desire to do this blogging stuff or I may just go underground with this one.
-whatever
6 comments:
Phil, the worst part is when people profess to be different, and then you find out that they're big jerks. I'm posting about a friendship-gone-wrong later. Hmpf!
I agree. There is no need to be rude. I figure if you wouldn't say it to their face, don't say it on their blog.
And sometimes you wish you could just delete people in real life the way you can delete negative blog comments. Hmmm that might be a feature that comes sometime right after they perfect time-travel. ;-)
I don't understand the need to degrade others either... but my ex was someone who did that. I think it stems from their own low self-esteem, but I seriously wish people like that would just keep it to themselves rather than trying to spread their unhappiness around.
~TuxB
I read this babe and I agree...I also get tired of trying to decipher innuendos..if people have something to say to you, I just wish they'd say it instead of commentary that you have to pick apart...women are especially skilled at this sort of passive aggressiveness, I find...k, my rant is now over.
I have to say, Phil, you're pretty much "what you see is what you get" without games, so kudos to you for your positivity and/or your saying what you mean when you're not.:)
what a terrible story Phil. i agree, some people suck rotten eggs & smell worse. feel better soon.
More hugs for you phil.
Post a Comment