If the movie doesn't play, you can try this Looking at the Three of these that I did this week, I realize that this is an interesting way to let everyone know what is going on for one, these have all been done on the first take with no editing or script (I know, they seem seamless) and I also realize that I started each of these off with "Hey" |
6 comments:
hey sweetie..thought you were moving this...hope you don't mind me looking. Video is a great way to express yourself. I understand now why you have a hard time expressing your feelings at times now that my dad is not doing well. You sometimes wanna hide under the bed and not talk to anyone. As always, know that my thoughts are with you and my positive energy.
I had a feeling this would be a tough one, as you know from my previous emails this week...I myself feel like hiding under my bed and isolating for my own reasons, but then I see you out there and moving forward, and you continue to be an inspiration babe. I'm sorry I've been a little scarce the past couple of days, with everyone, other than yesterday morning to catch up on people I hadn't been to and I'd neglected for a bit...I needed to back away from the 'puter yesterday, which is no excuse, you can't step away from the cancer...ya know I love you, tho...*mwahh*
...but by the way, here's three pies in the face for "the diarrhea"...my grandma calls it THE diarrhea, hehehe.
Doooode...I'm famous now! You mentioned me!
What do you mean you don't know what to look forward to? Think about your kids! Grif and Dylan!!!
In Karate, they teach the boys to focus.
Focus, Phil.
Focus.
"Part of a new generation of statistics."
Damn straight! Don't forget, you're supposed to dance with me at my wedding!
Yay for the end of the round.
Hey Phil,
I’m sorry you’re having such a bad experience with this round and all. I don’t think it can ever be a ‘good experience’, but I will keep you in my prayers.
I’m in no way shape or form able to give suggestions or advice, because I am not in your shoes. The only thing I can say, is that it’s ‘okay’ to look to the past, and ‘okay’ to look into the future…but keep in mind that the ‘present day’ is to be looked at. Try to stay positive and keep focused on the good things—your wife & kids plus loved ones.
Sorry I haven’t been visiting often, I have that slow @ss dial up and I really need wireless. This thing moves WAY too slow, but I waited for your video to download. Thank you for sharing this, and I hope you’re okay physically----as well as in spirit.
Thanks Phil!
Post a Comment