I don't even remember where I left off. I'm having some major aniexity attacks today. I just feel so overwhelmed with everything. I can't stop obsessing with my reality that I will most likely be doing the same chemo for another year at best. That will bring me to around the three year mark for chemo/cancer. HOLY FUCK!
I'm feeling so lost spiritually too. I really never felt spiritually connected in my whole life. I was raised a catholic and went through 8 years of grammar school only to dump it all in high school. I smoked way too much pot. I didn't know how to cope and didn't want to try. So why am I bringing this up now??? Who knows. I've connected with a school friend who I haven't talked to in 30 years. She has cancer too. I asked her how she deals with it and she prays. I have such a hard time praying. Even when I was in the hospital for over two fucking weeks, I hardly said a prayer. Why have I lost this or is it I never ever had it. I think that is more of the case. My homelife wasn't the worst, but it wasn't the best either. I never felt close to God or any higher power. Now my wife is saying I should go to NA or something. I don't really think that is my problem, I see a shrink, I'll have to ask her I guess. I do know that something is lacking. For about six months after I was first diagnosed, I had a isn't life great attitude. Then I nosedived and lost control, I had the whole thing with Kristan, was drinking too much, felt lost and hopeless. Then the surgery took what was left out of me and the recovery has really sucked. It's a long fucking road and I'm getting tired of it. I know, shitty attitude.
fuck me...
No comments:
Post a Comment