Thanks everyone who has commented. I woke up today with a slight Percocet hangover. I went to bed at around 2 am (again)then I got up at 6:30 with Dana, she was playing at a church this morning, and made coffee then went back to bed until 9:30. My feet are killing me again. Now I know why I took so many percocets last night. Right away the kids are at me to go to their cousins who live up the street. I don't mind them going but I need to wake up and snap out of this. Dylan gets such a snotty attitude at times, I want to smack him. I've never hit them (except I smacked Dylan on the ass when he was about 3-4 because he slammed me in the arm with a baseball bat, it was a reflex and I didn't hurt him) but sometimes I want to, or just pick him up and screem in his face. I know that's not how to parent and I won't do that, but that's how I feel. Call DYFUS I guess. Anyway, I just feel a lot of pain in the old footsies that I'll probably have to medicate the fuck out of me again, not to mention that I'm getting antsy about tomorrow. I will go into work for a few hours to distract myself and to work, but there is this whole issue with the boss being hard to understand with what he expects us to do. He's going on vacation and he dumped this project on my co-worker and my laps. He gives up shitty directions and looks at us like we're from fucking Mars when we ask questions. My co-worker is ready to get off of the team and I can't say I blame her, but I hope she doesn't for my own selfish reasons. so I guess I don't know what to fucking complain about at all. Part of me just wants to go apeshit and scream my head off or do a video blog of me freaking out. That would be fun I bet.
On a lighter note....I did just register a new domain name www.phillieg.net and I may move my blogs there. I did it because it's cheap for one, and I want to be able to but vieos and songs there and not have to worry about other servers and shit like that. Also I want to use it to try working on a database and other stuff. Well, I don't feel tons better, but I don't feel any worse. I've got bills to pay
2 comments:
Phil...btw...what DO you do with your anger?
Hey, you get my last comment before I take my break.
I got your email about your scan. I think that is the best news in the world!
I hope that your feet get better.
You're a good dad, don't get down on yourself.
xoxo
Post a Comment