Sorry to hear things aren’t going so well at the moment. I hope you are asleep by now. Hopefully you’ll feel better in the morning. Take care!! {{Phil}}
Bless your heart Phil. I hope you finally got some sleep. Do you have a recliner? You may sleep better slightly sitting up in a comfy chair. Take it easy, Phil. Recovery is always slower than we want it to be. Thinking of you lots!
2 comments:
Sorry to hear things aren’t going so well at the moment. I hope you are asleep by now. Hopefully you’ll feel better in the morning. Take care!! {{Phil}}
Bless your heart Phil. I hope you finally got some sleep. Do you have a recliner? You may sleep better slightly sitting up in a comfy chair.
Take it easy, Phil. Recovery is always slower than we want it to be.
Thinking of you lots!
Post a Comment