Sunday, April 30, 2006

Coming Along

Things are coming along, I still have trouble sleeping because it's difficult to lie down but the pain is getting a little less each day. I need to start walking more to build up my lung capacity. It's very beautiful up here in NY State with the trees blooming, I want to take it all in and enjoy. I know my last couple of posts have been rather depressing. I don't know how many out there have had major surgery, but it really sucks (cancer aside). I do feel like site is becoming too pathetic so I may cut back on my posting unless I really have something to say.

3 comments:

Kayla said...

Hi Phil,
Glad the pain is decreasing a little.
Your site is NOT pathetic! You are sharing a very painful experience with us, and nobody expects it to be rosey! I hope you'll continue posting from your heart..whether its uplifting, depressing, humorous or sad.
We care about YOU, Phil..in every state of mind.
Do I make myself clear?? ;)

dot said...

I agree with Kayla.

b o o said...

i agree as well. glad you're posting Phillie & thanks for the butt shot. take good care *hugs*

Post a Comment