Monday, April 24, 2006

Show Time,,,

Here I am in NYC at my brother's apartment. It's almost 11pm. No more food after midnight. All he has are Cherrios. This is rather amusing for me because EVERY Thanksgiving, I hear about the time I wanted Cherrios instead of turkey. He must have planned this. Hey, I was 5. The surgery is at 10:30 am, they want me there at 7:30. They made a point of telling me 2 times not to use deodorant in the morning. I almost told them I usually don't put any on until Wednesday of every week so it's no problem. The surgery should be about 3 hours long. They are going to use a muscle sparing technique on me. I'll wite about it after. My friend Karyl will be posting some updates on Tuesday and Thursday. I should be home after that. Karyl is awesome! We work together and it is always a fun time. She also baked me the greatest apple pie on Friday. It was still warm when she brought it in. Thanks everyone for you support. It means very much to me. xo-phil

4 comments:

_Karyl said...

Hi Phil-fans,
Phil left me a message this morning. He sounded good and said that the surgery went OK, no unexpected bumps. He said his ribs are in pain but has still been up walking around last night and also this morning. He hopes to be released on Friday. -Karyl

b o o said...

sounds great, thanks for the update Karyl :)

missing u {{Phillie}}

Dakota said...

Wow, that’s good news.
Thanks for the update Karyl :)

Kayla said...

Wonderful!
Good for you, Phil...Up and walking through the pain {although I know they don't really give you a choice! Ha!}
Miss you Phil...
Thanks for keeping the harem updated, Karyl
=0)

Post a Comment