The thing that gets me is that I seem to get close to being ok, then I find some other shit out. Last spring it was the liver was ok, but the spots in my lungs were indeed cancer so I started the 40 weeks of Erbitux that I'm on now. Now, I have that one faint tumor left, but my lymph nodes (which were larger than they should be) were on the screen last June, now it may be an issue. The thing that sucks with the PET scan is the best I can get is positive BAD news. They can't tell me good news with it so it's a wait and see. I'll probably be on chemo for the rest of my life in some capacity, not a pleasant thought for me.
I don't think all is lost or anything like that, the wind is out of my sails a little but in the big picture, I'm doing really well with all of this.
2 comments:
Hey Phil,
Sending lots of positive thoughts your way for the PET tomorrow.
Take care, my friend :)
Glad your PET went well :)
When do you get the results?
Post a Comment