Friday, April 21, 2006

A Few Days Left Before Surgery


If the movie doesn't play, you can try this
link or right click it and save to the desktop.

I probably went on too much about the tube in the nose. As you might guess, I'm not a fan of it


4 comments:

Dakota said...

Oh….. You did describe the nose tube thing very graphic, I could almost feel it going in. Yuk!
But hey, I loved the video. It was great seeing you and hearing you play again.
I hope all will go well for you next week……I’ll be thinking of you {{Phil}}

P.S. Superb gift the I-pod Nano….enjoy it :)

dot said...

Phil,

I love the music and the special effects in this video. You are very talented.

Thanks for your honesty in sharing what you're going through. I'll be meditating on you on Monday.

If Karyl isn't too busy, I hope that she can post a few updates on your blog for us.

xoxo

Kayla said...

Awesome video Phil!
I LOVE your guitar playing. Cool effects with the colors, etc.
I am overwhelmed once again with your honesty and candor. Thank you for sharing this with us!
Know that I am thinking about you and sending positive energy your way.

b o o said...

i be here when u are going in & waiting for u to come home {{Phil}}

Post a Comment