Boo and Paula, this one's for you ladies. The Erbitux had made my beautiful blemish free butt no longer blemish free. I do think I'm on too many percocets. Now that I've done it, I think EVERYONE should post pictures of their butts on Butt Friday. The tubes are out, I got through the night okay and I'm set to go home. As usual, I expect some nonsense about the papers not being in order or something delaying this. I have been telling them since I saw the Doctor at 6 am that he said I can go, I am calling Dana, and I am leaving at noon. I don't want them to telling me at 11:45 that I need an xray or some excuse. I really get very antsy and I can't and won't stay around. If I have to bust out of here, I am doing it. It's going to take a while for me to get back to some sort of normal. Hmmm, maybe this is my new normal for a while. I do have to finish sealing the deck in the back of our house so I can do that while sitting and just take my time. I still can't believe that I was in for another surgery, I thought it wasn't going to happen. You just never know what life is going to throw your way do you...
I better not see my ass floating around the internet ;-)
9 comments:
Absolutely hysterical! You do have a new normal...posting your arse on the internets. Too funny, I can't wait to hang this in the pantry at work with the comment "Guess who?" Once they find out whose it is your harem is sure to expand faster than the speed of sound.....awesome! Now just in case you are doped up on too many percocets to realize....I am just kidding. Rest ASSured, I will not hang this up at work (I'll just keep a print of it in my wallet). Thanks, you made my weekend...too funny. Be well.
Phil!
My face is turning red! I ASSume next you will be starring in some internet skin flicks before you know it! Nice booty, Phil! ;)
So happy you are going home today!!
You are a real trooper, Phil. I admire your strength and spirit.
Indeed, we never know what will fall in our path...strength of character is built on that unexpected road. You travel it well, my friend.
I think that picture might scare-em the harem.
Hahahaa...this harem girl is still intact. I'll wrap one of my scarves around you in case you develop sudden shyness ;)
Are you home now Phil?
Phil, I think this would be better "viewed large".
Hey, how do we know that's really your ***, anyway?
Were there words on this post?
Btw, I went to Flickr so I could add this to my favorites. Alas, no ass.
sorry, it's supposed to be full FRONTAL Friday, not full BACKAL Friday?! hehe Don't worry about the blemishes, just remember the song:
"He's got a pimple on his...
but I still love him..."
i am so gonna post this on my office website. don't worry there are only 4,000 of us employees. your ass is sooo hot. thanks Phillie :)
Your ass can float? Cool!
I am so glad you're doing better, and I see no one can take away your sense of humor. You're great, Phil. :-)
~TuxB
Post a Comment