I really want to fucking scream today. I'm too busy to Blog it. I'm overwhelmed with everything. Chemo tomorrow, the shitty one. I'll probably blog while I wait. To those of you who 'held me hand' lately, thanks....
Scream away, babe, we're listening....still holding your hand (and trying to scoot my daughter into high gear to finish cleaning her room with the other.:)
My thoughts and prayers will be with you and please write/blog if it helps you tomorrow. Hugs to you.:)
Philodendron, dearest, how are you today at SK? If Monica holds one butt cheek, I'll hold the other. We can do a cheerleading move and we won't drop you...much.;)
5 comments:
Scream away, babe, we're listening....still holding your hand (and trying to scoot my daughter into high gear to finish cleaning her room with the other.:)
My thoughts and prayers will be with you and please write/blog if it helps you tomorrow. Hugs to you.:)
Would it helped if I held your butt?
Anything for a friend,ya know.
Holding your hand and wishing you all the strength you might need to get through the day.
:)
Philodendron, dearest, how are you today at SK? If Monica holds one butt cheek, I'll hold the other. We can do a cheerleading move and we won't drop you...much.;)
Dakota, thanks for the hand, it means a lot to me.
Monica and Southern, what a cheeky idea. I love it. Give me an A...
Post a Comment