Wednesday, October 05, 2005

What did I tell ya!

No More Wall... This should be my only problem...Now If I could only get ther to put up some FUCKING CURTAINS after 16 years of marriage I'd be on to something!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Golly Molly........
I get like this monthly also...

Wendy said...

why is she taking the retaining wall apart? That makes no sense PMS or not.

Phil said...

What's that saying?
"Common sense is not so common"

Phil said...

It probably does go deeper than all of this,
but sometimes a cigar is just a cigar...

Whatever, the wall is no more. I'm done with it. I have enough shit to worry about. What did my horoscope say the other day?
' I have bigger fish to fry '

Phil said...

We seem to have resolved it. Well, I don't know if it's resolved, but I'm not worrying about it anymore. I know we are both under a lot of stress with my cancer, I'm a little more bummed than normal because this is my 'bad' week. I've also looked at my cancer survivor site and the long term prognosis is not great, even if I can stay on the meds I am on now, haveing 1 week feeling ok, and 1 week in pain isn't the most fun way to live. I have no other choice, but that reality makes me rather cranky I guess.
Fish fry sounds great!

JLee said...

For what it's worth, chemo beats PMS any day of the week, by God! I thought of you yesterday when I was having a "bad day". I realized I don't honestly know what a truly bad day (or week, or month)feels like. Thanks for putting life into perspective.

Chloe said...

Phil, curtains are overrated anyway. Says the girl who hasn't put any up in her room in the 8 years she's lived there :)

*Monica said...

Dear lord, i hope she didnt cook the rocks from the retaining wall.

Post a Comment