Friday, October 07, 2005

Old News

I was looking through old bookmarks and found this. I was on Avastin, now I'm on Erbitux. I'm not sure why I feel so drained and run down (other than that I've had 37 chemo's so far). It always feels like I've been kicked in the stomach the weeks I get the double dose. I really don't feel like being at work, I don't feel like being at home either, I don't know what I want anymore....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever seen one of those old western movies where the sick indians leave camp in order to wander the wilderness and never come back? That would be me in your situation. I would want to run far away..........
Not that I am suggesting you do that!!!!!!!!!
Just is a thought, a very incomplete one at that.
Go watch westerns.......;)

Phil said...

I'm packing my bags and off I go!!!!
I've felt like that Lillee, I think of 'Little Big Man' with Dustin Hoffman and his Grandfather always saying 'It's a good day to die', but he never seems to die ;-)
Maybe I'll rent that today....

You never know how you will react until you get put into a situation. I never imagined I'd handle cancer as well as I have. You get backed in to a corner and you'll sursrise yourself...

Post a Comment