Here I am! Rock me Like a Hurricane! Sorry for the tuorettes moment Phil, I came from Southern's blog. I cried yesterday when I heard her post to you. But I was in too much pain to comment in both spots. I'm glad the scan was routine. We'll be waiting with you to hear the results. Hugs,Monkey and humans
I am living on the high side of life..wheeeeeee! Hope your weekend is mellow, Phil
Hi Schoopster....all right, post what you know a little later...hugs to you, puddin' pop...
3 comments:
Here I am! Rock me Like a Hurricane!
Sorry for the tuorettes moment Phil, I came from Southern's blog.
I cried yesterday when I heard her post to you. But I was in too much pain to comment in both spots.
I'm glad the scan was routine. We'll be waiting with you to hear the results.
Hugs,
Monkey and humans
I am living on the high side of life..wheeeeeee! Hope your weekend is mellow, Phil
Hi Schoopster....all right, post what you know a little later...hugs to you, puddin' pop...
Post a Comment