Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Crazy Again

Why is it that just about every fucking night I don't have either a glass or knive or something at the fucking dinner table. It's bad enough I have to do practically all of the fucking cooking, tonight I go out for chinese food (because you don't take shit out to defrost even though you're home all day) and the fucking table isn't set right. Everyone else has a fucking glass.

FUCK

And another fucking thing, we've had this conversation like 4 times about the retaining wall in our front yard. It's there for a FUCKING REASON! To KEEP or RETAIN the lawn out off the FUCKING DRIVEWAY. Why must you keep taking it APART! DON'T YOU GET IT???? I come back after getting chemo yesterday and again you took down more of the FUCKING WALL.

6 comments:

Wendy said...

yep. Marriage.

TuxBaby said...

You know what's totally whacked??? After seeing my mom go through her chemo, I'm actually happy to see that you have the ENERGY today to be getting pissed.

I'm sorry about all the junk, but I hope tomorrow will be a MUCH better day.

~TuxB

Phil said...

Wendy, that about sums it up, doesn't it. Just imagine being pumped up wth chemicals too.

~TuxB - You're right, I've got plenty of energy!! Let's see how today goes

Chloe said...

It's probably wrong to laugh at this post, but you totally made my day. You're funny when you're pissed. Thanks Phil!

Phil said...

This is typical, I think it's a control thing which has little to do with the wall.

*Monica said...

Maybe go kick the wall. And I admire you for venting here instead of there.

Post a Comment