Saturday, September 23, 2006

Following Boo's Lead...

I'm spent. I'm way too stressed as of late to do much blogging. The chemo's got me going nuts and my toe problems and splitting skin are a pain. I'm probably going to post my results on Monday, then I may take my final two months off from blogging. Maybe I'll just post pictures on Flickr or maybe the other blog, but I may even shut that down too. I really think I've run out of things to say at this point. The stresses of my daily life are mounting as is my daily intake of meds. Usually when I say this, I wind up blogging even more and looking like a nut.

Thanks everyone for your support

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Do what you feel you need to do, my friend.
I'm here for you and you know how to reach me.
xo-Kay

Anonymous said...

Do whatever you need to do to heal and to take care of yourself, {{Phil}} :)

Post a Comment