Friday, June 30, 2006

Now and Then...

I'm feeling a lot better today. I set up my Tiki lamps by the pool last night and swam for a long time. I really like Pete Townsend and this song too. I don't know if there's a secret message in this post

5 comments:

b o o said...

now & then u see a soul & u fall in love, u can't do a thing about it... i love pete townshend too :-X

Phil said...

Hi Merideth. I just wrote a big post and I lost it :-(
Basically, I do get support but I can see how you'd think otherwise. This is my complaint dept mostly. Dana and I have marriage issues that are not different that anyone else. The cancer makes thing tougher at times. I tend to keep her a little away from all of my fears because I don't what her to worry so I come here and vent. You should visit my Happy Blog. It's more me I think. I'm glad you visited, please feel free to stop by anytime.
I am very open to good vibrations so thanks for sending them my way.
Happy 4th

Rose DesRochers said...

Phil as you know I have faith in God, but I still question why he tosses all this crap our way. I'm glad to hear today was good for you. May tomorrow be better.

SquirrleyMojo said...

Oooooo, I love secret messages!

SquirrleyMojo said...

does it involve the tiki lamps???

Post a Comment