Thursday, July 28, 2005
In a Fucking Steroid Rage
Well, the wonderful side effects of the chemo, mixed with the steroids are coming to a magnificent FUCK-ME-fest. Most of the day was good, I was able to work from home. But this afternoon, when I went to pick up my son from swimming lessons, my fucking car would not start (again), I put $700 in this so far in the past 2 weeks and they really don't quite know what the problem is. It's not getting fuel, so they change the external fuel pump, but of course, Volvo has one inside too and that may be bad. So anyway, the car wouldn't start and I am down by his school where his lessons are. I call AAA, they said someone will call in ten minutes to tell me when they would be there for the tow. I tried one last time and it started. I get home ok. Then I go to take my son to Karate, and once again, it won't start. We are getting another car in two weeks, and I REALLY don't want to sink any more money in to this. Then on top of things, my wife calls on the cell phone, we don't feel like cooking (I don't feel like cooking) so we're going to order out. All I get is ever other fucking sylable. I hate cell phones!!! So we get that straighted out. My youngest son is on my case about wanting to eat RIGHT NOW, so that sucks too. Plus, I'm now feeling the side effects on my digestive system (can't shit) so that is the icing on my fucking cake. Can't wait to have another night of insomnia. At least it's not 97 degrees anymore. I feel like crying and punching holes in the walls and screaming. I really fucking hate cancer!!!!
3 comments:
Really sorry Phil. And about your friend too...
It's interesting behavior you get from all of the drugs. It's funny too because they tell you about hair loss (which I didn't get), diarrhea, which I didn't get either, constipation (bingo), but they never mention the steroids.
I know my friend will be okay.
The person is very well liked by many people.
Post a Comment