Friday, July 22, 2005

Day 10 07.22.05

The rash and the discomfort is getting worse, but I have some steriod cream that is helping a bit. I got up early and kayaked today. It was one of those special days where I was able to catch last night's full moon (or Kevin) setting while at the same time, the sun was rising. Very cool, I took a leisurely paddle and took in the sights, not trying to set any records. I went home, then jumped in the pool and did like a 20 minute swim, hit the shower and off to work. Still having stomach issues. my day revolves around taking a decent shit. Ah, the little things we take for granted....

2 comments:

dot said...

I'm glad to hear you're still kayaking.

Is Kevin your neighbor??

Have you ever been to Dooce.com? Funny stuff. She has poop issues that she has turned into some great blog entries. I'm sure you've probably been to Dooce, but if not, please check her out. She closed comments a few months ago. sad.

Phil said...

Kevin refers to mr. schprock's post about the moon. It's very witty if you haven't read it yet. I took a glance at Dooce.com. I bookmarked it, it looks great. Maybe I can get the scoop on how to poop!

Post a Comment