I go Monday to SK for the midpoint evaluation. I talk with a nurse who works for my oncologist and we go over side effects and stuff like that. Well tomorrow I'll show up minus a lot of hair. I basically have a crew cut if you can even call it that. It's very thin and seems to be getting spotty too in the areas that I do have hair. I may also go out on partial disability this week too. I'll be able to collect pay for the days I can't work due to the side effects. Those are becoming more frequent lately. After all of this time I can't do it (the work thing) anymore. I think it's going to be a good thing. I'm also undecided if I'm going to wear a hat at work or just go with the new streamline look.
Whatever, I need a nap. I'm tired
2 comments:
Hi Phil,
I remember seeing a photo of your dad wearing a cap...He looked pretty sporty :)
Enjoy your nap
what ever decisions you make I hope it gets easier soon Phil. Thinking of you
Post a Comment