I haven't posted in a while. Mainly because I feel somewhat better but also because I feel I keep defining myself as a cancer person, not even as a cancer survivor although technically I am a 2 year survivor. My last scan ws good. I went from 9 tumors in June down to 1 left now. We actually talked about stopping treatments. This could take place in about a year so it's a ways away but it's the first time it's been mentioned. The thing that is concerning me now is that for the past 3 treatments, I've gotten bad diarreha and also have been throwing up. The runs last for a few days and even taking Amonium AD (or whatever the fuck it is) doesn't seem to stop it. I sleep with one eye open and one foot in my slippers at night. I'm up at least every hour for a round or two. The puking only seemed to be for one night but it's happened two times so that has me bummed out. I hate to puke. so here I am at work after two nights of little sleep trying to get things done. It sucks
...this just in (or out) I just puked at work. Real classsy, at least I made it to the men's room and no one was there.
No comments:
Post a Comment