Friday, February 24, 2006

Hmmmm

Out of hiding, let's see if anyone stops by. I have for the most part been doing ok so I have not had the need to blog about the cancer as much. I just had a scan and I am down to one small tumor in my lungs. In June of 05 I had 9 of them. There still is a some mind fuck going on but not as bad as it was. Also, there is that whole thing with the work woman who hates me. That had a ring to it, doesn't it? She wants nothing to do with me, I was how I was, I don't think it warrants her behavior but who the fuck am I to judge anything. I know someone who keeps trying to be in contact with me who I really don't wish to continue the friendship with for a variety of reasons that are not really that important so I won't go into it here. I finally get it I think, so that is/was a big thing for me to realize. Now there is another one who is putting up boundaries which is fine. I need to be aware of these more often and sooner I see. I tend to blab too much to everybody and not everybody is interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment