
This is pretty much what I have every morning now. I take some vitamins (EFA, E, A&D and Selenium) plus Zoloft, Xanax, some stuff to keep my feet from swelling, magnesium, and some other shit that I'm too tired to go upstairs and look at the labels to find out. I also started making fresh juice every morning. I'm hoping that the mix will help promote health plus help with the constipation issues I have.
2 comments:
Wow. Do you take the all at once? I have a close friend who is dealing with cancer and she is taking lots of meds now.
I was taking all of this for a while Calvin, luckily I've been able to cut back a lot on my meds. I had a scan a little while ago and things are going better. Sorry about your friend, I hope she is doing well
Post a Comment