So I went for a double dose of chemo today, that's the best part of my fucking day. My toe has been all sore and fucked up so I had them look at it. They sent me to the 10th floor to the Dermatologist. Her assistant looked at it, then the Dr came in. She proceeded to take some surgical scissors and start to cut the top right side of the nail off. No anesthesia, no foreplay, nothing. It hurt so fucking much. Then they start to prod it with giant q-tips and put silver nitrate on it. I thought I was going to hit the roof. It is starting to feel a bit better. Then I get the chemo, always fun, I'll cramp up tomorrow and that will suck big time. then my iwfe calls me afer I finally get home to tell me she hit a fucking deer with the van. Let's see, last year she had 4 accidents in Nov/Dec that cost us about $5000. She said the front of the van is all messed up, I'm sure that will be another $2000 at least. She is a shitty driver, she takes herself off her medication, doesn't deal with her issues with a shrink, can't cook and I'm not even getting laid at all.
FUCK IT, I've so had it with everything
No comments:
Post a Comment