Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Alrighty

So after having an extra two days off from chemo, I go back tomorrow for round #49. My fucking toe is really bothering me a lot and that is why I got the time off. I have to wear sandels now so my feet don't get all squished all day and it seems to help a little. so I wonder how long I will be at the office tomorrow. I feel strange since I told the one nurse that I thought she was great and she is my favorite. Now she backs away from me. I do that a lot it seems to women. She must see this a lot though and is wise to us cancer guys. A coworker of mine wants to go in with me when I get chemo sometime and make a day of it. She even offered to drive in with me at 6 am. I know her intentions are good and we would make a day of it but I feel funny because I really do like her a lot and if things went a certain way, I'd get in trouble I'm sure. This is my fucking life story lately. I'm distant from my wife and her from me, I want to sleep with practially every woman I see and look out if I start to know you, it gets even worse. I wonder is this is who I became, or is this who I always was. I know it's who I am now so that's the point I guess. I wonder if this is normal for cancer. I've fallen in love at least 10 times in the past 2 years. It sucks and it's great. Mostly it sucks because it not mutual or satisfied or right. I'm very fucked up I think

No comments:

Post a Comment