I can't believe how much BS I get from my family. I ask Dylan to make sure he has clothes for his concert yesterday and guess what, he has no fucking clothes and the concert is in 45 minutes. Dana's no fucking help either
came home today and watched a video of my sons' first grade play--simple: they had to wear jeans and a solid color t-shirt. take a teddy bear.
I had a priority meeting an hour and a half away--it was up to my partner . . .
back to the video--khakis, striped shirts, and no f-ing bears. Twin A was looking through the crowds for me from the stage . . . Twin B had some left-over ratty clown bear . . . shitty days we will laugh at, right?
Thanks Squirrley, I wish I had a picture of Dylan. He had the old "Flood Pants" on. Just last night we bought him a pair. It was his idea, he saw I wanted to rip his head off that night. Ahhhh, if that were my only problem....
3 comments:
came home today and watched a video of my sons' first grade play--simple: they had to wear jeans and a solid color t-shirt. take a teddy bear.
I had a priority meeting an hour and a half away--it was up to my partner . . .
back to the video--khakis, striped shirts, and no f-ing bears. Twin A was looking through the crowds for me from the stage . . . Twin B had some left-over ratty clown bear . . . shitty days we will laugh at, right?
Thanks Squirrley, I wish I had a picture of Dylan. He had the old "Flood Pants" on. Just last night we bought him a pair. It was his idea, he saw I wanted to rip his head off that night. Ahhhh, if that were my only problem....
Every now and then a good fuck helps. That didn't sound right. I meant screaming "fuck" venting urrr. I'll shut up now.
Post a Comment